This box is designed as a breeding box for Spotted Eagle Owls (Bubo africanus). Spotted Eagle Owls occur throughout South Africa and are also our most successful owl box occupants.
Due to the lack of sufficient breeding sites in the urban jungle, owls have a hard time successfully raising chicks. The box provides them with a suitable place to make a nest and a safe place for the chicks to fledge.
Our owl boxes are constructed from recycled weatherproof plywood and are then sealed with an industrial wood sealant. The thickness of the wood and the wood sealant used, coupled with the annual service, gives the box an outdoor lifespan of four-five years.
For collection via courier:
Dimensions: 75cm x 55cm x 55cm
*Please note that dimensions may differ when products are packaged with bubble wrap. An additional 2 cm has been added to the actual dimensions to account for this.
*Please note that some courier companies calculate the cost on volumetric weight.
- EcoSolutions delivers and installs products for clients within a 50km range of our offices in Randburg, thereafter you will be charged travelling costs.
- Post office and courier services are available but are at the expense of the customer. Please contact us for any clarity or assistance.
Refund & Return Policy:
- Refunds and returns of this product can be issued within 24 hours of order placement.
- No refunds shall be issued for any installations and services that have been completed.
- We are very understanding and will be able to assist you in most circumstances.